You need to agree to the following:
- Only exact replicas of known Hellraiser
puzzles are allowed.
- In the movies, this is the Lament Configuration cube (HR1-5) and diamond (HR2).
- In the comics, this is a variety of interesting puzzles.
- I'm not interested in creative interpretations of puzzles; I want exacting duplicates of the real thing.
- Puzzles in states of being solved are fine (like the Lament cube in the "star" shape).
- You have to mail me a free copy of each
type of puzzle you want to sell.
- This is a way that I can make sure you're selling what you claim to
- This is a way to weed out serious puzzle makers from people who just
want space on cenobite.com.
- This will allow me to give honest reviews of puzzles if potential buyers
- I can't afford to buy sample puzzles from anyone who wants to join,
but I do not want to have products sold from my webpage that I haven't
- In my opinion, this is fair payment for a store in prime Hellraiser
- If you mail me a puzzle and I -- for whatever reason -- decide not to
give you a store, I will mail the puzzle back.
- You'll be given a directory at cenobite.com
and an FTP account.
- Your page will be located at http://www.cenobite.com/~yourname/
- If you're only selling one type of puzzle, you're only allowed one webpage
in your directory. Any other HTML pages will be deleted.
- If you're selling more than one type of puzzle, you can have an index.html
and one webpage for each puzzle that you sell.
- You must have at least one picture of each type of puzzle you're selling
on your page.
- If you don't know how to make webpages, I can help.
- Your store will be removed from
- If you use your space at cenobite.com for anything other than
selling your puzzle(s).
- If you falsely advertise what you're selling.
- If multiple, legitimate complaints from customers warrant your removal.
- Your puzzle donation to me will not be returned if I am forced to remove your page.
If you agree to the above, and have
a puzzle to sell, email me.