are all of these encyclopedias going to be done?
- A long, long time from now. For the movies, I have to get the scripts into
The Library first. Then I have to sit down
with the script and the DVD and comb out all of the details. For the comics,
I use a similar process. All of this is very time consuming. I have to be
in the proper mood to want to work on the encycs. I am really looking forward
to finishing them all. I'm personally interested to see how the Census
of Hell and Puzzle Directory encyclopedias
- Can I
use your encyclopedias on my own page?
- Absolutely not. The encyclopedias are the only thing on this site
that is 100% mine. It's the only thing that is unique about this site. They
are all also copyrighted by my company, Cenobitical Productions.
- I see
links under some entries. What are
- These will open up pop-up windows giving your more information on the subject.
This information is Real World stuff... not Hellraiser Universe stuff. That
is why I place it in a separate windows. The information it contains doesn't
necessarily pertain to the Hellraiser Universe, but is useful (and, dare I
say, interesting) as background knowledge. If you have a program that kills
web browser pop-ups, these won't work for you.
Some of these entries aren't really "Objects!"
- If you can think of a better catch-all term for that section of the encyclopedias,
please let me know. I'm using a broad definions of the word "object,"
encompassing more than physical things.
- Why are the Tortured Souls on a Hellraiser page?
- I see the Tortured Souls as Barker's revised Cenobites. Check out Hellraiser vs Tortured Souls.
- Is it
Duraf or Duarf Cascarellian?
- Barker uses each name twice in Tortured Souls: Six Destinies. He
uses "Duraf" in Books Two and Four, and "Duarf" in Book
Three. Since "Duraf" spans more than one book and sounds better,
I chose that as Cascarellian's official first name.
- How do
- Click on the
button at the bottom of the page.