The Devil's Brigade Part 15: The Cenobite Always Rings Twice
- "A troubled priest". One of six humans whose "threat of disharmony" must be prevented in the Time of Configuration.
- "A warrior", one of the Vasa Iniquitatis.
- Hell's "armourer", one of the Vasa Iniquitatis.
- "Librarian to the Grand Grimoires", one of the Vasa Iniquitatis.
- Burnich, Dr. Roger
- An older, grey-haired Doctor with a handicapped right hand which he overcompensated for with "ego and arragance". He and Lorri had been lovers five years previously. He was researching an AIDS cure along similar lines to Casey and pubically accused her plagerism. His paper was pulled, pending an investigation, by Lorri. Pinhead, wearing Lorri's skin, visited him and encouraged him. Roger offered to talk things over with Casey but failed to turn up for their meeting. However, he attacked Casey on her way home and stole her research notes. Roger and Pinhead, as Lorri, had sex amongst the papers. He woke up in the morning to find Lorri's skin. Roger was found screaming and arrested for her murder.
- "An African white supremacist". One of six humans whose "threat of disharmony" must be prevented in the Time of Configuration.
- Devil's Brigade
- See Vasa Iniquitatis.
- Dillard, Dr. Morris
- See Pinhead.
- A "beat cop", Geroge's partner. One of six humans whose "threat of disharmony" must be prevented in the Time of Configuration.
- A" thespian", one of the Vasa Iniquitatis.
- A "beat cop", Elliot's partner. One of six humans whose "threat of disharmony" must be prevented in the Time of Configuration.
- Gioeli, Dr. Casey
- A young, brunette doctor who was obsessed with finding the cure for AIDS, she was one of six humans whose "threat of disharmony" must be prevented in the Time of Configuration. She went to Frankfurt to present a paper at the World Health Organisation Conference but Roger accused her of plagerism. After they argued, Lorri pulled both their papers, pending an investigation. Casey later agreed to meet him at a Cafe to discuss their differences but elft three hours later when Roger did not turn up. On her way home Roger attacked her and stole her research. After Roger was arrested for murder her research was stopped by the W.H.O. due to the scandal.
- High Priest
- See Pinhead.
- Interviewee 1
- A grey-haired, smart-suited man. He believed AIDS sufferers got what they deserved and wouldn't be ill if they "kept their parts where they belong".
- Interviewee 2
- An eldery, black woman. Her grandson caught AIDS whislt sharing a needle in jail. She wanted to know why no one seemed to care about the AIDS crisis.
- Interviewee 3
- A young, injured male. He felt the solution seemed easy. He thought if people were ill with AIDS they should be sent to a Doctor to make them better.
- The God of Hell that is under threat in the Time of Configuration.
- A red-haired young woman who wore glasses and worked for the World Health Organisation. She was a member of the review board for the W.H.O. Conference. She previously had a relationship with Roger five years before but left due to career oppurtunities. When Roger and Casey publically fought over the formers accusations of plagerism Lorri pulled both papers, pending a review. She hoped the review could "prove independant avenues". Pinhead, as Morris, spoke to her in the gym later and killed her by dropping weights on her as she worked out. Pinhead used her skin to seduce Roger and frame him for her murder. Also see Pinhead.
- Also: Dr. Morris Dilliard, High Priest, Lorri
- Hell's "High Priest" and "favourite son", he was tasked in helping Casey find a cure to AIDS and preventing her from accidently unleashing an even deadlier plague. To do this, he wore the skin of Dr Morris Dilliard and later the skin of Lorri for a while. As Dillard he accompanied her to the World Health Organisation Conference. When Lorri removed Casey's paper he killed her by dropping weights on her. Wearing Lorri's skin he seduced Roger, and they had sex. Afterwards he removed Lorri's skin and left it in Roger's suite. As Morris he encouraged Casey to continue with her work even without W.H.O. backing.
- "An inner city activist". One of six humans whose "threat of disharmony" must be prevented in the Time of Configuration.
- Vasa Iniquitatis
- Also: Devil's Brigade
- "Five Cenobites marching forth to maintain precious, blessed symmetry" by manipulating certain humans to follow Hell's plan. They are "the vessels of anger and the inventors of the wicked arts". The Vasa Iniquitatis consists of Pinhead, Abigor, Atkins, Balberith and Face.
- A waiter who worked at the Frankfurt Cafe. Casey told the Waiter to tell Roger to "go screw himself" if he turned up.
- Cafe, Frankfurt
- Casey arranged to meet Roger at the Frankfurt Cafe to discuss their work. He never turned up and after three hours Casey left.
- Conference Hall
- The World Health Organisation Conference was held here. It was here that Roger accused Casey of stealing his research.
- City in Germany where the World Health Organisation Conference was held.
- Frankfurt was a city in Germany.
- A gym in Frankfurt where Lorri worked out after the Conference. Pinhead, as Morris, killed her here.
- Ruled by Leviathan, Hell was at a "crossroads" and "threatened by disharmony". The Vasa Iniquitatis held Hell's fate in their hands.
- Suite, Casey's
- Casey's suite whilst staying in German for the W.H.O. Conference. It was untidy and chaotic as Casey spent all her time working on her presentation.
- Suite, Roger's
- Roger's suite whilst staying in German for the W.H.O. Conference. Pinhead, disguised as Lorri, visited Roger here and performed oral sex on him. Later they had sex her amongst Casey's stolen notes. Afterwards Pinhead left and Roger awoke to find Lorri's skin by his bed. He was arrested for murder here.
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. A sexually transmitted illness. Casey and Roger both researched into finding an AIDS cure.
- Conference, W.H.O.
- A conference held in Frankfurt by the World Health Organisation into developments in medical science. Casey came to present her research into AIDS.
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus. A disease, often associated with AIDS, that infects human cells. Pinhead, as Morris, watched a presentation on it.
- Hell aimed to achieve Order at the Time of Configuration.
- An "under pressure Doctor, stolen research notes, jealousy and hatred over an ex-lover" surrounded the death of Roger and Casey feared it would cause a scandal that could derail her research.
- Time of Configuration
- A "crossroads" where Hell aims to "maintain precious, blessed symmetry" and prevent humanity causing "the ascension of blasphemous anarchy". Five Cenobites were responsible for guiding six humans in Hell's favour. Casey was Pinhead's subject.
- Lorri used weights to exercise in the gym. Pinhead, as Morris, increased the weight and then dropped them on Lorri, killing her..
- World Health Organisation
- A global organisation that researched into cures for diseases and issues of public health. It held a conference where Casey wanted to present her research.
||Roger and Lorri were in a relationship.
|1992 (day 1)
Morning: Casey and Morris/Pinhead go to the World Health Organisation Conference. Roger accuses Casey of plagerism. Lorri removes both papers. Pinhead kills Lorri and takes her skin.
Evening: Pinhead/Lorri visits Roger and seduces him.
|1992 (day 2)
||Roger and Casey arrange to meet. Roger attacks Casey and steals her work. Roger and Pinhead/Lorri have sex.
|1992 (day 3)
||Roger wakes up and finds Lorri's skin. Roger is arrested for Lorri's murder. Casey's research is stopped by the WHO.
Clive Barker's Hellraiser, Book 15: "The Devil's Brigade Part 15: The Cenobite Always Rings Twice" by D.G. Chichester, Dwayne McDuffie, Bruce Jones & Richard Starkings
Copyright © Cenobitical Productions
DO NOT use any part of this page without permission from Scarecrow