- Prisonor in Dreamweave's basement. He responded to an ad for Dream Weaver
test subjects. Tom paid him 40000 credits to help test the machine. "The
computer got confused and plopped him down on the side of a mountain in Hawaii
riding a lava flow." Sam left Bob on the machine all night. When Bob
was discovered the next day, his mind was "blown." Tom kept him
as a pet to experiement with. He made Bob screw a hornet's nest, get eaten
alive by ants, get gang raped, get dropped from the Twin Towers, be drowned,
and get his balls crushed, among other tortures. He was placed in an infinite
feedback loop of pain in Dream Weaver, which opened a door to Hell.
- President of Amtech. Leo Marks gave him the Dream Weaver technology, which
he used to form the Dreamweave company.
- Janitor at Dreamweave.
- Janitor at Dreamwave. He wanted Ern to hurry so they could get to Hillbilly
Heaven before it closed.
- Friend of Tom. Tom gave him a tour of Dreamweave and showed him Bob.
- Marks, Leo / Leo
- Creator of Dream Weaver. He donated the plans to the computer to Amtech.
He solved a puzzle cube, was taken to Hell, and made into the Cenobite Leo.
When Tom solved the Dreamweave Puzzle, Leo arrived and took him to Hell.
- Mars, Crystal
- A celebrity. Most patrons of Dreamweave choose to have virutal sex with
- A technician at Dreamweave. He left Bob on Dream Weaver for an entire night
floating in lava.
- Seaman, Jane
- A celebrity. Tom preferred her to Crystal Mars.
- A technician at Dreamweave. He recruited Bob to help test Dream Weaver.
After Bob was left floating in lava for a night, Tom decided to keep him as
a pet to experiment with. He made Bob screw a hornet's nest, get eaten alive
by ants, get gang raped, get dropped from the Twin Towers, be drowned, and
get his balls crushed, among other tortures. He created a feedback loop in
Dream Weaver. Starting with a pin prick on Bob's finger, it grew exponentially
into infinite pain. This solved the puzzle buried within Dream Weaver, opened
a door to Hell, and summoned the Cenobite Leo. Tom was taken to Hell by Leo.
- A subsidiary of Amtech Corp. "otherwise known as 'sex with the stars.'"
The home of the Dream Weaver technology, where people can go to have virtual
reality experiences. Most people choose to have sex with famous people. Carl
was the president of the company. Bob was inprisoned in its basement.
- Amtech Corp.
- Owner of the Dream Weaver computer and creator of the Dreamweave company.
- Dreamweave Puzzle
- A puzzle buried within the code of the Dream Weaver computer by Leo Marks.
When an infinite feedback loop of pain is given to someone using Dream Weaver,
it opens a door to Hell.
- Dream Weaver
- A virtual reality machine that is "capable of all normal human sensations,
but is not limited to those" by translating "sensory input into
what the subject will believe to be reality." It is "an enigma --
let the man who operates it discover for himself the key that unlocks the
puzzle." It was created by Leo Marks and then given to Amtech. Amtech
created the Dreamweave company around its technology. It contained a puzzle
that would open the door to Hell.
- Puzzle Cube
- The unidentified puzzle that Leo Marks solved to get into Hell.
- Sensory Off / On
- Mode in Dream Weaver that controls body movement while experiencing virtual
reality. When set to off, it will "shut down all motor responses."
Turning the mode on while a customer is using Dream Weaver is a violation
||Leo Marks donates Dream Weaver to Amtech, solves a puzzle cube, and goes to Hell.
|Bob is left floating in lava
for a night.
|Tom solves the Dreamweave Puzzle
and is taken to Hell.
Clive Barker's Hellraiser, Book 2: "The Threshold"
by Mark Kneece, Scott Hampton & Phil Felix
Copyright © Cenobitical Productions
DO NOT use any part of this page without permission from Scarecrow